Originally uploaded by Q_uilted T_hrifted
I finished the top and basted the layers together and then took this picture. It stopped me dead in my tracks. That block on the left 2nd one down is way too strong. I had to set it aside for a few days and look at it again.
All I see is that one block!
I like how the back turned out.
I am so happy I am using some fabrics that have been in my stash forever and never used!!!
so I took it out…..
and replaced it with a the same blue just a milder lilac color.
I like it sooooooooooo much better.
Now to get it quilted and the binding on. I want to make a pillow mattress for this bed, fitted sheet, top sheet and pillow cases.